David Will and Colorit (Coriano x Capitol I) won Sunday’s first leg of the 2015 DKB Riders-Tour, the Grand Prix in Hagen. "This was our first show after eight weeks of rest, and it was a completely custom-made start," beamed David Will after his win.
Will set a double clear round, and a time of 52.87 seconds in the jump-off and buried Janne Friederike Meyer’s hope of victory with Goja 27 (Wandor v.d.Mispelaere x Palestro van de Begijnakker) – after the pair had been in the lead for a long time when stopping the clock at 53.68 seconds. Meyer, who was delighted with the good performance with Goja 27 said; "The task is always to get him relaxed in the ring, because he is a very sensitive horse."
Australia’s Jamie Kermond was the next non-German on the result list, ending third with Quite Cassini (Cassini I x Quidam de Revel).
1. David Will, Colorit 0/ 75,11 - 20 points
2. Janne Friederike Meyer, Goya 0/53,68 - 17 points
3. Jamie Kermond, Quite Cassini 0/ 54,22 - 15 points
4. Meredith Michaels-Beerbaum, 0/ 54,82 - 13 points
5. Billy Twomey, Lizziemary, 4/ 52,27 - 11 points
6. Alberto Michan Halbinger, Camillo la Silla 4/ 52,72 - 10 points
Source: Press release from DKB Riders-Tour
This photo has been added to your cart !Your shopping cart »