Manfred Ege went to the top in the CSI3* Magna Racino Spring Tour Jacques Lemans Grand Prix. Thirteen pairs went on to the jump-off in this 1.50 class, with Ege being by far the fastest on Utopia (Concas x Chambertin) in 37.57 seconds. Andy Candin and Caruso 394 (Casco x Corleograf) ended second with a time of 38.25 seconds in the jump-off, ahead of Keith Shore on Mystic Hurricane (Tornado x Magic Motion) in third.
1. Utopia 48 - Ege Manfred (GER) 0.00 / 37.57 (in the jump)
2. Caruso 394 - Candin Andy (ROU) 0.00 / 38.25 (in the jump)
3. Mystic Hurricane - Shore Keith (GBR) 0.00 / 39.75 (in the jump)
4. Urban - Kiecon Msciwoj (POL) 0.00 / 40.12 (in the jump)
5. Lualdi - Stefan Eder (AUT / S) 0.00 / 42.69 (in the jump)
This photo has been added to your cart !Your shopping cart »