The Magna Racino Spring Tour continued on Thursday, with a CSI3* 1.50 competition as the feature class of the day. It was Slovakia’s Radovan Sillo that won aboard the Chellano Z-son Chieano, with a clear round in 63.41 seconds. Clear and fast was also Julie Andrews on Wilando B (Oklund x Topas) but behind on the time, as the clock showed 66.99 seconds. Third place went to Ondrej Zvara and Cento Lano (Cento Lano x Eoghan du Mervaux).
1. Chieano - Sillo Radovan (SVK) 0,00/63,41
2. Wilando B - Andrews Julie (GBR) 0,00/66,99
3. Cento Lano - Zvara Ondrej (CZE) 0,00/67,14
4. Lance S - Klettenberg Gunnar (EST) 0,00/67,54
5. Utopia 48 - Ege Manfred (GER) 0,00/67,81
Source: Press release from © EQUESTRIAN WORLDWIDE - EQWO.net in order of MAGNA RACINO
This photo has been added to your cart !Your shopping cart »