It was a brilliant finale in the puissance in Vienna on Friday evening. The "Vienna High Fly Tour" saw seven participants overcoming the final height of 2.10. Josef Kronlechner on Lance Missile and Thomas Gebath on Cinderella had a tied win. For one of the two it was particularly emotional; Thomas Gebath embraced his 16-year-old wonder mare with tears in his eyes as she after the last stage of the Tour Fly High in Salzburg will get a well earned pension.
Emanuele Gaudiano went all the way to the top in the Vienna Masters class. The Italian rider’s clear round on his 8-year-old Westphalian mare Cocoshynsky in just 56.29 seconds could not be beaten. Closest came John Whitaker and his 10-year-old mold Dazzle II - with a clear round and a time of 56.93 they slotted in to second place ahead of the Irishman Shane Breen and Luikka.
Vienna Masters - Preis der Firma Alltech (1.50 m) - Top Five
1. Cocoshynsky - Gaudiano, Emanuele – ITA – 0/56.29 sec
2. Dazzle II - Whitaker, John – GBR – 0/56.93 sec
3. Luikka - Breen, Shane – IRL – 0/59.63 sec
4. Jockey Club Can Do - Cheng, Kenneth – HKG – 0/59.94 sec
5. Wizzerd - Dubbeldam, Jeroen – NED – 0/61.41 sec
Vienna's High Fly Tour 2011 Preis des Gestütes Obora Trebon - Top Three
1. Cinderella - Gebath, Thomas
1. Lance Missile - Konlechner, Josef
3. Clayden - Schwizer, Pius
3. Riot Gun - Fuchs, Martin
This photo has been added to your cart !Your shopping cart »