Professional training as well as stabling is offered at Andreas Knippling’s yard in Germany.
The stable is located very centrally in Germany, between Cologne and Bonn (only twenty minutes by car to both cities) – which means you are close to Belgium and the Netherlands as well. The airport Cologne/Bonn (Köln/Bonn) is only fifteen minutes by car.
About the facilities offered:
- The stable is situated in a very beautiful landscape, but also close to the highway (A3).
- The yard consists of 25 boxes, whereas six of them are in a separate stable with own washing-box and own tack-room. Stabling is possible in this six-box section of the stable.
- There is a big walker with room for eight horses; within there is a longing-ring.
- Access to Horse-Gym treadmill.
- A big outdoor arena (with ebbe-flut-system)
- A 25x60m indoor arena (also withebbe-flut-system), very light with big windows.
- As well as solarium, kitchen, showroom etc.
Professional training with Andreas Knippling is offered. Andreas is a German Grand Prix-rider, who amongst his top results has been placed in the Grand Prix of Aachen. He has trained the German Master Eva Bitter and Austrian top rider Julia Kaiser. It is also possible to be accompanied to shows by Andreas if the show plan is made together with him.
For more info, visit;
This photo has been added to your cart !Your shopping cart »