Click here for all the results from the Bundeschampionat.
Henrik von Eckermann obviously wanted to do better than the second place he got among the 5 year olds so he made sure to win the Bundeschampionat for the 6 year olds together with Toulouse (Toulon x Ganymed I). Toulouse is bred by Stud Lewitz (Schockemöhle) and is owned by B&S Sportpferde GmbH.
The first round was similar as the one for the five year olds; the horses were getting judged for their rideability and jumping-ability. The ten best horses qualified for a jump-off where the faults and time counted. Henrik once again managed to get two horses to the jump-off, and was first to go with Clarius (Con Air x Calato). With a fast and clear round he really put some pressure on the rest of the riders, and except for himself only two other riders managed to beat his time on Clarius. Henrik bettered himself on Toulouse though, and took home the win.
Second fastest was Franz-Josef Dahlmann with Comme il faut (Cornet Obolensky x Ramiro) and this was the pair that got the highest score in the first round with 9,4. Johannes Ehning and Cashew (Casall x Sandro) ended up in third position.
* 36 horses and riders had qualified for the final.
* Patrick Stühlmeyer had qualified three horses to the final and six riders rode two horses each.
* Franz-Josef Dahlmann and Comme il faut got the highest score in the first round with 9,4.
* Cornet Obolensky had most offspring with five horses representing him. Balou du Rouet had three offspring.
* Henrik von Eckermann was the only one who managed to get two horses among the ten in the jump-off.
This photo has been added to your cart !Your shopping cart »