Sitting in bed at 1.21am, not gonna get much written before I fall into a deep sleep, so here's 10 short facts about my day!
- Alarm 5am yesterday! Add it up, yes worked a 20 hour day, that must nearly be a new record, recently anyway!
- All 4 horses jumped clear today, yippie! A happy rider, must write this day in the calendar as special!
- Had a brilliant breakfast in the hotel, lunch and Mc Donald's for dinner
- Calanda won the youngster class, beautiful blanket and big Rosetta, she reminds me in her attitude a lot of Kuche, she's fast cause she doesn't give him much choice!
- Maren (Kuche's owner) named her foal Comme sa Mere, I think it's lovely, perfect name. Marcus will be 50 if he will ride him Grand Prix and I would be 48yrs, scary thought!
- Sarah is with me to help out, we have worked together for a long time and have many laughs to get us through the day!
- I rode Funky and Singular in the main arena this morning. Also longed both in the afternoon and hand walked them...
- Gaudi is scared of small spaces but has been coping great with everything here and is demanding sugar from Sarah at all times!
- Slept for 2hrs after breakfast yesterday, which was heaven
- Meet lots of old friends and got some catching up done, one has a child now and said it was a walk in the park after doing this job, packing for 3/6 horses, for 1 weekend to 1 month and a rider, one child piece of cake!! Good to know that all this hard work isn't for nothing, I just need a guy.... Anyone interested please let my agents at World of Showjumping know.... I must be starting to dream so on that note g'night.
This photo has been added to your cart !Your shopping cart »