Lying in bed in the truck on the road home, lovely, a few short thoughts for today, as I will need to drive in 4hrs time.
- Very proud of Funky Fred, that was awesome. Four years ago, I met the girls from World of Showjumping for the first time here in Gothenburg for an interview, in the interview I said Funky was a star for the future!
- Very, very happy for Douglas and his team, Marcus came running back for Funky after watching Douglas's first round and said ‘he was clear and rode really well'!
- We were so organized we were driving out of Gothenburg by 18.30 with one last McDonald's, so it's straight to the big bridge and on to the boat, then fly down Germany, make a right at Osnabruck and then a left and home in time for breakfast!
- Did you know that Casall and Rolf have made it into every jump-off since Hamburg, I think that is astounding, they need to make a big statue of Casall soon!
- Calanda and Gaudi were both 5th today very pleased with them this weekend.
- Brought all the girls a coffee and a muffin this morning to keep the spirits up, everyone was smiling again, it's been a long week!
- Sandra Carlsson who has been staying with us and works very hard, who has also been riding at the same time as me and Funky every day, had a good 2nd place in the youngster class.
That's as far as I get, not my best blog but I'm pretty exhausted, the girls will have to decide if it's worth printing! I had a super week and I especially enjoy spending time with all Marcus's students, Reed who took me for the most amazing dinner on the first night and had some good results this week, I get so proud when they all do well and all their hard work pays off, keep it up guys you're all amazing!
This photo has been added to your cart !Your shopping cart »