World of Showjumping
Menu

This week

Coming weeks

CSI3* Vejer de la Frontera
Spain

CSI3* San Miguel de Allende
Mexico

CSI2* Gorla Minore
Italy

CSI2* Oliva
Spain

CSI2* Tryon NC
USA

CSI2* Columbus - Johnstown ...
USA

CSI2* Riesenbeck
Germany

CSI2* Opglabbeek
Belgium

CSI2* Bonheiden
Belgium

CSI2* Tønsberg
Norway

NEE TV’s new series "Unbridled" to feature Eric Lamaze – for a good cause

Thursday, 16 April 2020
Sport

Canadian Olympic gold medallist Eric Lamaze will be the first rider out in NEE TV’s new series "Unbridled". The series promises an uncensored look at some of the sport's champions using a "no holds barred" question-and-answer format, incorporating viewer-submitted questions. On Monday, April 20, at 9 a.m. PST (6 p.m. CET), Lamaze will be ready to talk about his life experiences, horses and hardships, ranging from failed drug tests to finding Hickstead and claiming Olympic glory. 

Viewers will have to pay for the episode prior to the broadcast, and also to be able to submit questions to be asked on air. In the case of this first episode, 90 percent of the funds raised from viewers will go to Lamaze – who for nearly two years has been fighting a battle against a brain tumour. Lamaze recently announced that he has returned to Brussels, Belgium to receive further treatment for his condition. The remaining 10 percent will go to a charity of Lamaze’s choice – the Children's Wish Foundation of Canada. This is the largest and only all-Canadian wish granting charity dedicated to Canadian children who are diagnosed with a life-threatening illness.

"On behalf of everyone at NEE TV, we would like to thank everyone in advance that participates in the initial episode of 'Unbridled.' We formulated this idea as a way to give something back to the equestrian community, and we are thrilled that Eric agreed to be our first guest," commented Ali Nilforushan, founder of NEE TV. "We hope to make this show a raw look into the lives of some of the most recognizable names in show jumping, and we are excited to launch the program very soon."

For more information, please visit NEE TV. 



This photo has been added to your cart !

Your shopping cart »
This website is using cookies for statistics, site optimization and retargeting purposes. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website. Read more here.